Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 00:09:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over LoRaWAN
        Authors         : Olivier Gimenez
                          Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-12.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-10-24

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   generic header compression and fragmentation techniques for Low Power
   Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) technologies.  SCHC is a generic mechanism
   designed for great flexibility so that it can be adapted for any of
   the LPWAN technologies.

   This document specifies a profile of RFC8724 to use SCHC in LoRaWAN
   networks, and provides elements such as efficient parameterization
   and modes of operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ivaylo Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 09:16:18 +0200

Hello everyone,

As discussed during the interim, this is just a fix of a merge conflict.
There should be no other changes.

Cheers,
Ivaylo

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 9:10 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lp-wan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan
>

---

From: Olivier Gimenez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 09:40:22 +0000

Thank you Ivaylo for tis correction. I corrected it in my local repo but did not pushed it to the merge request, sorry.

Olivier

From: lp-wan <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Ivaylo Petrov
Sent: 24 October 2020 09:16
To: lp-wan <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-12.txt

Hello everyone,

As discussed during the interim, this is just a fix of a merge conflict. There should be no other changes.

Cheers,
Ivaylo

To view our privacy policy, including the types of personal information we collect, process and share, and the rights and options you have in this respect, see www.semtech.com/legal.