Subject: [lp-wan] Webex meeting invitation: LPWAN Interim

From: LPWAN Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 12:32:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

LPWAN Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

LPWAN Interim
Occurs every 2 week(s) on Tuesday effective Tuesday, January 5, 2021 until Tuesday, February 16, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
4:00 pm  |  (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 178 010 4894 
Meeting password: 8pSFGymSc68

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9c272a2d68b8e5680b946fd647139d55

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=meba808aba39f8bc48e4ffc23a61e1092

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1780104894## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1780104894%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.