Subject: [lp-wan] Webex meeting invitation: LPWAN Interim

From: LPWAN Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 12:31:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

LPWAN Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

LPWAN Interim
Occurs every 2 week(s) on Tuesday effective Tuesday, November 24, 2020 until Tuesday, December 22, 2020 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM, (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
4:00 pm  |  (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 178 963 0381 
Meeting password: ykPH9K8YCN3

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc6d07a15963470a7eb45365860877514

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4c1aa0feab6b3941a939b7b0439c8446

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1789630381## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1789630381%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.