Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:32:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SCHC over Sigfox LPWAN
        Authors         : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Carles Gomez
                          Sergio Aguilar
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Sandra Cespedes
                          Diego Wistuba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   The Generic Framework for Static Context Header Compression and
   Fragmentation (SCHC) specification describes two mechanisms: i) an
   application header compression scheme, and ii) a frame fragmentation
   and loss recovery functionality.  SCHC offers a great level of
   flexibility that can be tailored for different Low Power Wide Area
   Network (LPWAN) technologies.

   The present document provides the optimal parameters and modes of
   operation when SCHC is implemented over a Sigfox LPWAN.  This set of
   parameters are also known as a "SCHC over Sigfox profile."

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/