Subject: [lp-wan] FW: (Forward to others) Webex meeting invitation: LPWAN WG interim

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 14:15:52 +0000

Dear WG

Please not the invitation for the upcoming interim meetings till July 13th.

You all keep safe!

The chairs

You can forward this invitation to others.

LPWAN Chairs are inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

Occurs every 2 week(s) on Tuesday effective Tuesday 20 April 2021 until Tuesday 13 July 2021 from 16:00 to 17:00, (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
16:00  |  (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris  |  1 hr

Join meeting<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m72aad28e8a2a7ce36076f9b09814f8d6>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m72aad28e8a2a7ce36076f9b09814f8d6

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 186 222 6870
Meeting password: gZrRTwNE457 (49778963 from phones)

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-525-6800,,1862226870#49778963#<tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1862226870%2349778963%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric password.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=mb6fe02352d913f373b8b6315cae4f368>

Join by video system, application or Skype for business
Dial [email-masked]<%20sip:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com