Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 07:29:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Model for Static Context Header Compression (SCHC)
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2021-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the SCHC (Static
   Context Header Compression) compression and fragmentation rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Laurent Toutain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 16:40:26 +0200

Dear Lpwaners;

I hope you had a great summer.

We issue an updated version of the YANG Data Model for SCHC rules, there is
a lot of changes since -04, among them:
-  rename some type to be more predictable in identityref types
- add some relations between values in compression and fragmentation rules.
- tv is only binary to ease its management
- include bitmap management field for compound ack

We will be happy to hear your comments and discuss them in an futur interim
meeting.

Ana and Laurent

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 4:31 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lp-wan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan
>