Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:10:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SCHC over NB-IoT
        Authors         : Edgar Ramos
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   header compression and fragmentation functionalities for LPWAN (Low
   Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.
   The Narrow Band Internet of Things (NB-IoT) architecture may adapt
   SCHC to improve its capacities.

   This document describes the use of SCHC over the NB-IoT wireless
   access and provides elements for efficient parameterization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ana Minaburo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:15:32 +0200

Hello LPWANers,

We have modified the NBIoT document with the comments received from the
mailing list.
You will find this new version in this message.

Thanks for any input
Ana & Edgar

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 2:10 PM
Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG
of the IETF.

        Title           : SCHC over NB-IoT
        Authors         : Edgar Ramos
                          Ana Minaburo

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
lp-wan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan