Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 02:06:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Model for Static Context Header Compression (SCHC)
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-06.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2021-11-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the SCHC (Static
   Context Header Compression) compression and fragmentation rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Laurent Toutain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:21:14 +0100

Hello,

We have submitted a latest version of the draft, after the comments during
the meeting. The main change is that this data model is targeting RFC8724
and RFC8824. compound-ack and OAM have been removed and will augment this
model in the future. The augmentation for compound-ack can be found in the
repository

https://github.com/lp-wan/datamodel/blob/master/ietf-schc-compound-ack%402021-11-10.yang

I suppose that this document should be included in the compound-ack draft.

Comments are welcomed

Laurent

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 11:07 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lp-wan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan
>