Subject: [lp-wan] LPWAN interim today

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 09:14:50 +0000

Dear LPWANers

Gentle reminder that we have our LPWAN interim today. The meeting information is as follows:

Meeting Information

  *   Date: December 7th, 2021
  *   Time: 7-8am US Pacific PST, 4pm CET<https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=100,12,5392171,1850147&h=100&date=2021-12-07&sln=15-16>
  *   Agenda: Agenda<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-lpwan-13/materials/agenda-interim-2021-lpwan-13-lpwan-01-05.md>
  *   Meeting material: Session materials<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-lpwan-13/session/lpwan>
  *   Meeting link: Meetecho<https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/interim/?short=fdd2a4a9-443f-4e3c-b8ff-169d86b33822>
  *   Live Minutes: CODIMD<https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-lpwan-13-lpwan>

Interim Agenda
[16:05] Administrivia [05min]

  *   Note-Well, Scribes, Agenda Bashing
  *   WG Status

[16:10] LPWAN Architecture Update [10min]
[16:20] The delay tolerant problem [20min]
[16:40] YANG module integration [15min]
[16:55] AOB [ QS ]

See you there!

The chairs