Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 07:09:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Model for Static Context Header Compression (SCHC)
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2022-02-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the SCHC (Static
   Context Header Compression) compression and fragmentation rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Laurent Toutain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 16:16:19 +0100

Hello,

We just submitted an updated version of the draft including what we have
discussed during the interim meetings.

The date of the yang file has been changed to Feb 15 to identify more
easily the new version. The files are also in the github repository
https://github.com/lp-wan/datamodel

Laurent and Ana

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 4:10 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lp-wan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan
>