Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:18:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IS-IS protocol
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Derek Yeung
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-21.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage IS-IS protocol on network elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-21
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/