Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 23:08:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using IS-IS
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-16.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-09-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) router to advertise multiple types of
   supported Maximum SID Depths (MSDs) at node and/or link granularity.
   Such advertisements allow entities (e.g., centralized controllers) to
   determine whether a particular SID stack can be supported in a given
   network.  This document only defines one type of MSD maximum label
   imposition, but defines an encoding that can support other MSD types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/