Subject: Re: [Lsr] //Re: [Teas] "Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing"

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 17:00:58 +0800 (CST)

Hi chairs，

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

I will change the name of the draft, and continue the draft on the teas wG.

Regards,

Ran

--------------------------------------------------------------------Re: [Lsr] [Teas] "Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing"
Lou Berger <[email-masked]> Mon, 25 March 2019 23:32 UTCShow header

Authors, just resubmit with teas in place of lsr, when you do your 
update based on other feedback you received this week.

Thanks,

Lou

(TEAS co-chair)

On 3/25/2019 2:52 PM, Acee Lindem (acee) wrote:
>
> Hi Authors,
>
> I read this draft on the plane on the way to Prague and I don’t think 
> it belongs in LSR. I believe it belongs in TEAs as it is more about 
> the requirement and framework for TE slicing than it does about adding 
> the Administrative Instance Identifier (AII) to the OSPF and IS-IS TE 
> encodings. We will go forward with the presentation on Thursday with 
> the understanding that LSR will not adopt this work. If it is adopted 
> in TEAS, we can decide whether to proceed with a small LSR draft with 
> just the new AIIs or simply provide review and IANA code points in our 
> registries.
>
> Thanks,
> Acee
>
>