Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-37.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 14:44:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IS-IS Protocol
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Derek Yeung
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-37.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2019-09-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage IS-IS protocol on network elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-37
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-37

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-37

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/