Subject: [Lsr] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-40: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 22:49:38 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-40: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document.  Disclaimer: I am neither an
IS-IS export nor a YANG doctor ;-)

I have 2 COMMENTs below.

Regards,

-éric

== COMMENTS ==

-- Section 2.3 --
C.1) Is there a reason to have one example with a generic value of 250 that
will never be used as you are either level-1 or level-2 ? (I am not an IS-IS
expert of course)

-- Section 6 / YANG module --

C.2) About lsp-entry/remaining-lifetime, is there also a state about the
received hold time ? It could be interesting to know whether the remaining
lifetime is 3% of the original lifetime or 30% ;-) But again, I am not an IS-IS
expert