Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 05:15:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IGP Flexible Algorithm
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-09-18

Abstract:
   IGP protocols traditionally compute best paths over the network based
   on the IGP metric assigned to the links.  Many network deployments
   use RSVP-TE based or Segment Routing based Traffic Engineering to
   enforce traffic over a path that is computed using different metrics
   or constraints than the shortest IGP path.  This document proposes a
   solution that allows IGPs themselves to compute constraint based
   paths over the network.  This document also specifies a way of using
   Segment Routing (SR) Prefix-SIDs and SRv6 locators to steer packets
   along the constraint-based paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 23:07:16 +0000

Amanda et al,
The IGP Flex Algorithm early allocations were made prior to the addition of Prefix Metric as defined in sections 16.3.2. 16.4.2. and 16.4.3 repectively for IS-IS, OSPFv2, and OSPFv3. Can these code points for prefix metric be added to the early allocations?
Thanks,
Acee

On 9/18/19, 6:16 AM, "Lsr on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    Abstract:

    

    
    _______________________________________________
    Lsr mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lsr