Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 06:23:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Routing for Spine-Leaf Topology
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Sanjay Thyamagundalu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-09-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for routers and switches in a
   Spine-Leaf type topology to have non-reciprocal Intermediate System
   to Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing relationships between the
   leafs and spines.  The leaf nodes do not need to have the topology
   information of other nodes and exact prefixes in the network.  This
   extension also has application in the Internet of Things (IoT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-spine-leaf-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-spine-leaf-ext-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/