Subject: [Lsr] Implementation section of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions

From: Chris Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 12:20:37 -0600

LSR,

I would like to update the implementation section of
draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions to read:

11.3.  Juniper

   Juniper's ISIS SRv6 implementation supports the following
functionalities:

      Types of SID supported: End, End.X, LAN End.X

      Intra/Inter area/level support: Yes

      Anycast SID support: Yes, no A-flag support (Section 6)

      SID Structure Sub-Sub-TLV: No

Thanks,

Chris

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 19:36:16 +0100

Hi Chris,

sure, will update the draft accordingly.

thanks,
Peter

On 02/03/2020 19:20, Chris Bowers wrote:
> 11.3.Juniper
> Juniper's ISIS SRv6 implementation supports the following functionalities:
>