Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 01:54:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Extension to Support Segment Routing over IPv6 Dataplane
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-03-03

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding paths as sequences of topological sub-paths, called
   "segments".  Segment routing architecture can be implemented over an
   MPLS data plane as well as an IPv6 data plane.  This draft describes
   the IS-IS extensions required to support Segment Routing over an IPv6
   data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 09:17:25 -0500

I'm finding cross-references in this document to be incorrect, is something wrong with the XML to foo generation?

For example:

Section 7.2 says sub-TLVs are defined in Section 6 (Advertising Anycast Property) which I think is supposed to be Section 8 (Advertising SRv6 Adjacency SIDs)

Section 7.2, 8.1, 8.2 Endpoint Behavior references Section 9 (SRv6 SID Structure Sub-Sub-TLV) which I think is supposed to be Section 10 (Advertising Endpoint Behaviors)

I have other comments but I'll send those separately.

Thanks,
Chris.

> On Mar 3, 2020, at 4:54 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 11:39:47 +0100

Hi Chris,

you are right, there are some errors in cross-references, I'll fix them 
in next version.

thanks,
Peter

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 17:17:37 +0100

Hi Chris,

cross-references have been fixed in the 07 version that has been posted 
today.

thanks,
Peter