Subject: [Lsr] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 23:54:27 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The link attributes are sub-sub-TLVs, but are sections 6 and 7 constantly refer
to them as “TLV types”, which seems imprecise.

Nits:

S/other then/other than

Throughout this document, the indefinite and definite articles ‘a’, ‘an’, and
‘the’ are often missing  where needed and present where not needed.

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 11:05:08 +0200

Hi Martin,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse/

well, sub-sub-TLV is a TLV and has a TLV type. I don't see a problem 
with the existing language, but if you feel strongly, I can replace it 
with "sub-sub-TLV types".

> S/other then/other than

fixed.

thanks,
Peter