Subject: Re: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-03.txt

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:46:53 +0000

The formatting of this I-D seems to have gone wrong making it hard to read and review.  The indentation of successive lines of the YANG module is more than it usually is.  This was a problem with -01 that was not present in -02 but has now returned in -03

Tom Petch

From: I-D-Announce <[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: 14 September 2020 22:15
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Dynamic Flooding
        Authors         : Srinath Dontula
                          Tony Li
        Filename        : draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-03.txt
        Pages           : 26
        Date            : 2020-09-14

Abstract:
   This document defins YANG data models that can be used to configure
   and manage Dynamic Flooding for IS-IS and OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt