Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 21:32:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Richard Li
                          Yi Yang
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Ning So
                          Vic Liu
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
                          Kiran Makhijani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a topology-transparent zone in an IS-IS area.
   A zone is a subset (block/piece) of an area, which comprises a group
   of routers and a number of circuits connecting them.  It is
   abstracted as a virtual entity such as a single virtual node or zone
   edges mesh.  Any router outside of the zone is not aware of the zone.
   The information about the circuits and routers inside the zone is not
   distributed to any router outside of the zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/