Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 08:42:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF YANG Model Augmentations for Additional Features - Version 1
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-04-29

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data modules augmenting the IETF OSPF YANG
   model to provide support for Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF
   Version 3 as defined in RF 5329, OSPF Two-Part Metric as defined in
   RFC 8042, OSPF Graceful Link Shutdown as defined in RFC 8379 and OSPF
   Link-Local Signaling (LLS) Extensions for Local Interface ID
   Advertisement as defined in RFC 8510.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 15:47:11 +0000

All,
This simply a refresh before expiration with an update of some references, deletion of white space, and some
reformatting of tree diagrams/modules so they don't exceed the 72 character limit. 
Thanks,
Acee

On 4/29/21, 11:43 AM, "Lsr on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Abstract:

    _______________________________________________
    Lsr mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lsr