Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 23:08:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising L2 Bundle Member Link Attributes in OSPF
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-04-27

Abstract:
   There are deployments where the Layer 3 interface on which OSPF
   operates is a Layer 2 interface bundle.  Existing OSPF advertisements
   only support advertising link attributes of the Layer 3 interface.
   If entities external to OSPF wish to control traffic flows on the
   individual physical links which comprise the Layer 2 interface bundle
   link attribute information about the bundle members is required.

   This document introduces the ability for OSPF to advertise the link
   attributes of layer 2 (L2) Bundle members.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/