Subject: [Lsr] [LSR] draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo

From: Abhinay R <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:15:03 +0530

Hi All,
        I see a typo in the flex algo draft [
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo/].

7.3.  OSPF Flexible Algorithm Include-All Admin Group Sub-TLV

   The usage of this Sub-TLVs is described in Section 6.3.

   The format of the OSPF Flexible Algorithm Include-Any Admin Group
   Sub-TLV is identical to the format of the OSPF FAEAG Sub-TLV in
   Section 7.1.

*   The OSPF Flexible Algorithm Include-Any Admin Group Sub-TLV Type is
 3.              ===> This needs to be changed to "**OSPF Flexible
Algorithm Include-All Admin Group Sub-TLV Type is 3".*

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinay Ramesh

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:42:08 +0200

Hi Abhinay,

On 20/10/2021 10:45, Abhinay R wrote:
> Hi All,
>          I see a typo in the flex algo draft 
> [https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo/].
> 

thanks for catching it.

I have fixed it already, the next revision will have it corrected.

thanks,
Peter