Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 05:39:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Strict-Mode for BFD
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
                          Albert Fu
                          Rajesh M
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to OSPF that enable an OSPF
   router to signal the requirement for a Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) session prior to adjacency formation.  Link-Local
   Signaling (LLS) is used to advertise the requirement of strict-mode
   for BFD session establishment for OSPF adjacency.  If both OSPF
   neighbors advertise the strict-mode for BFD, adjacency formation will
   be blocked until a BFD session has been successfully established.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/