Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 01:32:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions to Support Segment Routing over IPv6 Dataplane
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-18.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   The Segment Routing (SR) architecture allows flexible definition of
   the end-to-end path by encoding it as a sequence of topological
   elements called "segments".  It can be implemented over the MPLS or
   the IPv6 data plane.  This document describes the IS-IS extensions
   required to support Segment Routing over the IPv6 data plane.

   This document updates RFC 7370 by modifying an existing registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/