Subject: [Lsr] Protocol Action: 'IS-IS Extensions to Support Segment Routing over IPv6 Dataplane' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-18.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:55:17 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IS-IS Extensions to Support Segment Routing over IPv6 Dataplane'
  (draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-18.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Link State Routing Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, John Scudder and Martin Vigoureux.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions/

Technical Summary

   This document describes the IS-IS extensions required to 
   support Segment Routing over an IPv6 data plane.

Working Group Summary

   There were some vigorous discussions with regards to the 
   extensions (and the underlying technology being supported 
   by the extensions), but nothing particularly rough in the 
   resulting consensus on the extensions themselves.

Document Quality

   There are multiple implementations of this work deployed.

Personnel

   Shepherd: Christian Hopps
   AD: Alvaro Retana