Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 01:02:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Chenhao Ma
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-01-13

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) aims to provide enhanced VPN service to support
   some application's needs of enhanced isolation and stringent
   performance requirements.  VPN+ requires integration between the
   overlay VPN connectivity and the characteristics provided by the
   underlay network.  A Virtual Transport Network (VTN) is a virtual
   underlay network which consists of a subset of network resources
   allocated on network nodes and links in a customized topology of the
   physical network.  A VTN could be used as the underlay to support one
   or a group of VPN+ services.

   In some network scenarios, each VTN can be associated with a unique
   logical network topology.  This document describes a mechanism to
   build the SR based VTNs using IS-IS Multi-Topology together with
   other well-defined IS-IS extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts