Subject: Re: [Lsr] IPR Poll Coinciding with WGLC for "OSPF Strict-Mode for BFD" - draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04

From: "Albert Fu (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 14:40:58 -0000

Hi Acee,

I am not aware of any IPR associated with this draft.

Thanks,
Albert Fu

From: [email-masked] At: 01/27/22 12:15:41 UTC-5:00To:  [email-masked]
Cc:  [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Poll Coinciding with WGLC for "OSPF Strict-Mode for BFD" - draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04

Draft Authors,  
  
Are you aware of any IPR that applies to  
draft-ietf-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04?  
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules  
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details). 
  
If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond 
to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR. The response needs to be sent to the LSR WG mailing 
list. The document will not advance to the next stage until a 
response has been received from each author and contributor. 
  
If you are on the LSR WG email list but are not listed as an author or 
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of 
any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules. 
  
Thanks, 
Acee