Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 17:05:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Richard Li
                          Yi Yang
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Ning So
                          Vic Liu
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
                          Kiran Makhijani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2022-03-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies a topology-transparent zone in an IS-IS area.
   A zone is a subset (block/piece) of an area, which comprises a group
   of routers and a number of circuits connecting them.  It is
   abstracted as a virtual entity such as a single virtual node or zone
   edges mesh.  Any router outside of the zone is not aware of the zone.
   The information about the circuits and routers inside the zone is not
   distributed to any router outside of the zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-ttz-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts