Subject: [Lsvr] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-lsvr-00-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:04:02 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lsvr-00-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lsvr/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD:
 - YANG model specification for LSVR
NEW:
 - YANG model specification for LSVR management

This might look like a picky editorial comment, but I want to make sure that
not only configuration but also operational are covered, for the full
management.

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 07:03:51 -0800

Done!

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On February 21, 2018 at 5:04:03 PM, Benoit Claise ([email-masked]) wrote:

OLD: