Subject: [Lsvr] LSVR agenda requests for IETF 104 in Prague

From: "Van De Velde, Gunter (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 09:25:37 +0000

Hi all,

We are building the LSVR WG session's agenda for IETF104 in Prague. The preliminary agenda is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/agenda.html

The LSVR WG session is scheduled for the session below:
Thursday, March 28, 2019 (CET) 9:00-10:30 - Thursday Morning session I

Please send slot requests for presenting at the LSVR session copying the WG chairs - indicate draft name, speaker and desired duration.
If presenting, your slides will be due by Friday March 22. Please send slides to both WG chairs.

Important dates:
2019-03-01 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2019-03-11 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool.
2019-03-11 (Monday): Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at UTC 23:59..
2019-03-13 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2019-03-18 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2019-03-18 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2019-04-19 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59. Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2019-05-13 (Monday): Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by UTC 23:59.

Regards,
Gunter & Victor
LSVR WG co-chairs