Subject: FW: Failing of IPR Filing Page when makling updates in re LTANS and other filings.

From: "Carl Wallace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:40:46 -0400

FYI 

-----Original Message-----
From: TS Glassey [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 12:02 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; IETF Discussion
Cc: Contreras, Jorge; Carl Wallace
Subject: Failing of IPR Filing Page when makling updates in re LTANS and
other filings.

Folks - I found several working flaws with the IPR disclosure page when
I went back to the IPR201 filing this AM to add several additional
Internet Draft's for notice of Patent Controls; As to the IPR Page - it
does not allow for updates of already filed IPR Statement's to include
new IETF documents which violate the patent rights after the posting of
the IPR Notice.

So then how does one add more IETF infringing document's to an existing
IPR declaration.

That said we wanted to add several more document's which infringe on the
patent protected IP's which we have refused to grant any rights to the
IETF for. Those new additional documents include the latest LTANS DSSC
(draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-03) document and to some extent Donald Eastlakes
XML Signature RFC from 2002 (rfc3275)

Luckily our patent filing predates ANY work on the XML signing document
here in the IETF and for that matter in the W3C as well meaning lots of
good things regarding that patent and its infringers.

---
Personal Disclaimers Apply

TS Glassey