Subject: [Ltru] Re: [psg.com #887] references to 3066 and 1766 should be informative

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 01:13:54 +0000

Hi -

(co-chair hat ON)

This issue was raised in
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg00103.html

I believe there is a rough Consensus to make the change, to wit, if
any references to 3066 and 1766 remain in the document, they should
be made informative rather than normative.  Objections?

Randy

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 01:13:55 +0000

Hi -

(co-chair hat ON)

This issue was raised in

Randy

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:37:51 -0700

Hi -

> From: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:13 PM
> Subject: [Ltru] Re: [psg.com #887] references to 3066 and 1766 should beinformative
>

> be made informative rather than normative.  Objections?

There have been no objections or further discussion on this thread, so
I've marked this issue "resolved."

Randy