Subject: [Ltru] ISO 3166-1 DIS ballot

From: "L.Gillam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:06:25 +0100

With discussion of country codes, I can't remember if anybody had brought the DIS ballot on 3166 that began 2005-02-24 and will terminate 2005-07-24 to the attention of the WG. I ask only because the document has just come to my attention / into my possession. If I simply missed it in the hiatus, I'll quietly crawl back under my paperwork.
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:30:33 -0400

L.Gillam scripsit:
> 
> With discussion of country codes, I can't remember if anybody had
> brought the DIS ballot on 3166 that began 2005-02-24 and will terminate
> 2005-07-24 to the attention of the WG. 

I don't think so, no.  This is the version that sets the 50-year lower
limit for code reuse?

-- 
John Cowan  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  [email-masked]
The Penguin shall hunt and devour all that is crufty, gnarly and
bogacious; all code which wriggles like spaghetti, or is infested with
blighting creatures, or is bound by grave and perilous Licences shall it
capture.  And in capturing shall it replicate, and in replicating shall
it document, and in documentation shall it bring freedom, serenity and
most cool froodiness to the earth and all who code therein.  --Gospel of Tux