Subject: RE: [Ltru] Is there a consensus ? (was: Comment: use VU for Vanuatu (was: remove region subtag 200))

From: "Peter Constable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:58:43 -0700

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of JFC
> (Jefsey) Morfin

> Since you are one of the most competent, active and acknowledged
members of
> this Working Group, I am interested to know if - me apart - this is
the
> consensus of this Working Group?

I have learned that I cannot possibly give a yes/no answer to a question
coming from JFC about agreement on some idea since one cannot reliably
assume they know what JFC's understanding of that idea is. So, I can
only say that I am in agreement with what Doug Ewell has said, but I
cannot comment on whether or not I am in agreement with JFC's
interpretation of what Doug has said.

Peter Constable

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru