Subject: RE: [Ltru] [semi-OT] ISO 639-3, record-jars, and Boontling

From: "Peter Constable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:31:56 -0700

> From: John Cowan [mailto:[email-masked]]

> Can I reiterate my long-standing request for a list of codes changed
> between Ethnologue and the current ISO 639-3 draft?  Thanks.

One reason I put this off is that I was concerned it would be a
non-trivial operation for me due to changes in the Ethnologue between
the 14th and 15th edns (the latter was the starting point for 639-3).
The good news for you is that it turned out to be a trivial process, so
I can provide this right away; the bad news for you is that this is
because the info I have reflects post-14th edn values, meaning that the
mapping info I can provide doesn't include everything in the 14th edn of
Ethnologue, which I'm guessing is what you were interested in. 

Anyway, I'll send you what I have (off-list, since I haven't seen
indication that this is of general interest).

Peter Constable

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:05:00 +0200

>indication that this is of general interest).

Where did not got that indication?
jfc