Subject: [Ltru] Open tickets on initial registry

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:01:29 -0700

According to RT, the following open tickets still exist for the
initial-registry project:

875  should initial registry contents be made into an internet-draft?
878  should the initial registry contents i-d be published as an RFC?

Did we ever reach a conclusion on these two related items?  My opinion
is NO on the second (878).

897  change canonical values to match ISO 3166:1998 for region subtags
withdrawn from ISO 3166 after 1988

I think we already agreed to this.  Can it be resolved?

900  remove region subtag 200

Judging from the recent exchange involving Frank, we still have not
decided what to do about this.  I'd prefer not to have this special-case
exception to the rules.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru