Subject: [Ltru] Re: [psg.com #881] remove registrant information from registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 21:06:35 +0000

Hi -

(co-chair hat on)

It was proposed to remove registrant information from the registry in
 http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg00083.html

I think that the rough consensus is that no change is needed, and that this
issue should be marked "rejected".  If further discussion is necessary, or
you think this conclusion would be incorrect, please follow up on this
thread.

Randy

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 21:06:35 +0000

Hi -

(co-chair hat on)

Randy