Subject: [Ltru] New registry 2005-04-08

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:42:20 -0700

I've posted a new draft registry, dated April 8, which includes the
following changes from the April 6 version:

1.  The field "Date:" has been replaced by "Added:".

2.  Non-ASCII escaping has been changed from the idiosyncratic "/uxxxx"
format to the XML-compliant "&#xXXXX;" format.  Note that two-digit hex
codes are used whenever possible, which means "always" for the current
version since descriptions are limited to Latin-1 and no other fields
currently have non-ASCII.

3.  The characters : (colon) and ; (semicolon) are no longer subject to
the escape sequence.

4. The dash-dash value "--" for the Canonical field has been removed.

5.  Some of the language and script names have been modified to take
advantage of Latin-1 instead of just ASCII.  All descriptions for
language, script, and region subtags now reflect the underlying ISO or
UN standards, except when the external standard itself goes beyond
ASCII.

6.  The line termination sequence is now unequivocally CRLF.

7.  Line continuation is now denoted by a CRLF followed by two spaces.
Note that multiple spaces within a subtag are collapsed to a single
space.

All of these changes are included in the draft-01 currently posted on
Addison's site.

The new registry, like all others before it, is available at
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/lstreg.txt.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California
 http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:28:47 +0200

Thank you. But deontology and verification possibility calls for 
IPR/sources URI to be quoted. Any problem with it?
jfc