Subject: RE: [Ltru] Registry in RDF/XML format

From: Misha Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:05:40 +0100

I think that derivate registries are only plausible if they 
are obtained through automated transformations from the normative 
one.  This makes the inclusion of any additional information 
(eg names in other languages) difficult, though not impossible.
Such additional information would have to be held separately and 
merged (automatically) with the transform.

Anything else (ie human tampering) is asking for trouble.

Misha

-----------------------------------------------------------------
        Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo 

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
the views of Reuters Ltd.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru