Subject: [Ltru] Re: Proposed changes to region subtags

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:12:06 -0700

Frank Ellermann <nobody at xyzzy dot claranet dot de> wrote:

>> Åland Islands, Côte d'Ivoire, and Réunion.
>
> Odd, yes, also on their Web page, apparently only these 3 cases.
> What happened below Luxembourg and below Oman, the extra line ?

What page are you looking at?  I checked the HTML and text pages, both
English and French, as well as the decoding table, and don't see any
extra line.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California
 http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:33:07 +0200

> What page are you looking at?

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/lstreg.txt

It's okay today for the same File_Date: 2005-04-06, that was
probably a bad hallucination on my side 

Hex. view, yes, there is really nothing wrong with Oman or
Luxembourg, whatever it was, it was on my side, sorry & bye.