Subject: [Ltru] [psg.com #1017] Add Required-Prefix field

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:48:05 -0700

Hi -

> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> In message
> http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg01916.html
> it was suggested that a "Required-Prefix" field be added.

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:37:04 -0700

Hi -

Based on the discussion of issue #1018 and the addition of the
"Prefix" field, I've marked this item "resolved".  If you believe
further discussion is necessary, please include the issue number in
your subject line.

Randy, ltru co-chair