Subject: [Ltru] Re: Fw: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates...Re: Ltru Digest, Vol 4, Issue 47

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:22:31 -0700

Addison Phillips <addison dot phillips at quest dot com> wrote:

> This is the reason (he says, treading his sour grapes once again) why
> I supported documenting the other side of the equation (when script is
> recommended). A comprehensive and error free list will be much easier
> to maintain and implement for that, I think.

And why I supported staying out of this whole business altogether of
"recommending" how languages and scripts should be used together.

> (But time to move on from that argument; I lost that one.)

Likewise.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru