Subject: [Ltru] Re: draft-ietf-ltru-matching-02

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:59:25 -0700

Frank Ellermann <nobody at xyzzy dot claranet dot de> wrote:

> Doug apparently agreed that "frozen" Preferred-Values aren't
> optimal, and he found various minor nits around this issue.

I don't like having to follow the daisy chain from TP to TL to TE to
whatever, or having to make my programs do so.  But I'm not going to
fight to the death over it.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:20:19 +0200

Doug Ewell wrote:

> I'm not going to fight to the death over it.

Nor me.  Assuming that Addison and Mark want to keep this
as it is you found two (?) statements in -04 needing to be
fixed for such "multi-hop" preferences.  And otherwise I
proposed a way to "flatten" preferences by updating them.

They can toss a coin, but IMO they can't do nothing at all.

                      Bye, Frank