Subject: [Ltru] Re: draft-ietf-ltru-matching-02

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:50:05 -0700

Frank Ellermann <nobody at xyzzy dot claranet dot de> wrote:

> Hi, if Randy really wants to "last call" the matching draft
> together with the registry draft

I don't think he said that.  The matching draft isn't due for Last Call
until August.

> it's time to find some nits:
> ...
> - the credits are dubious, IIRC only Doug, Ira, Ned, John,
>   and Randy contributed to the matching draft (and Ira isn't
>   listed).

And I didn't contribute much.  As I've always said, matching is not an
area of expertise for me.

The "special thanks" credit to me might be considered particularly
irrelevant for the matching draft.

But if this is the worst the matching draft has to offer, for the small
amount of WG review it's had, it's doing pretty well.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:50:33 -0700

Martin Duerst <duerst at it dot aoyama dot ac dot jp> wrote:

> There are others that look very easy to fill in:
>
> cu  Church Slavic -> Cyrillic

I was thinking maybe also Cyrs.

> There are many more, similar ones.

If they aren't at least 99%, they're not supposed to go under
Suppress-Script.