Subject: Re: Inital registry rules in registry draft (was: [Ltru] Submission: LTRU registry draft-06)

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:00:27 -0700

Mark Davis <mark dot davis at jtcsv dot com> wrote:

>> Doug can take the XML for this section as appropriate and, when it is
>> safely in draft-initial-registry, I'll delete it.
>
> I agree, and also suggest that Doug move the material to the registry
> draft.

There have been a lot of editorial changes to the registry draft lately.
What I think you and Addison mean by "this section" might not be the
same as what you do mean.

Somebody please send me a copy of the relevant material, or a reference
as to draft number and section number, and I'll be happy to put it in
draft-initial-01.

Does anyone else have any feedback regarding initial-00?  We've agreed
that the de-??-1901 and de-??-1996 tags should have been redundant, not
grandfathered, and there is a debate over the UN-based region subtags.
And this section about how the repertoire was determined needs to be
added.  Anything else?

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru