Subject: [Ltru] [psg.com #1020] stable forever != canonical forever

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:50:18 -0700

Hi -

> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> In message
> http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg01449.html
> it was suggested that we "redefine canonical / deprecated to follow
> the underlying ISO and UN standards
> (stable forever != canonical forever)"
>

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:43:50 -0700

Hi -

As mentioned in message
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg02003.html
this issue is resolved by issue #954, so I've marked it "resolved".

If you think additional discussion is needed, PLEASE include the
issue number in your subject line.

Randy, ltru co-chair