Subject: [Ltru] Wrapping up the registry draft

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:34:02 -0700

Hi -

As we're wrapping up our work on the registry draft, I urge you all to
once again take a look at the requirements imposed by our charter
( http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html ), and then read
the registry draft.

I'd also like you to take a look at the issue tracker (https://rt.psg.com/
user and password are "ietf") for the queue "ltru-registry".  Make sure
the issues you think are important are documented, and that you can
live with the resolution in the draft.  (Or, in the case of the few issues
still open, the direction being taken on the WG mailing list.)

I'd prefer any technical or editorial issues to be resolved NOW, rather
than waiting for WG last call, since we're a bit behind schedule.

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru