Subject: [Ltru] Link to revised Editor's copy???

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:41:53 -0700

Hi Addison,

First, I applaud any rewrites to make conformance claims more
specific and meaningful - thanks Randy!

Based on a note you sent last week, I just downloaded:

   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-12.txt
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-12.html
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-12.xml

Which are dated 1 April 2006 - are these your updated copies?
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^

The HTML page index at 'http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/' is wildly
out-of-date for the matching document.

My apologies for not reviewing in detail during the last call.  I'm
stuck in two printing standards meetings this week and next week.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked]

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.5/301 - Release Date: 4/4/2006

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Addison Phillips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:51:19 -0700

> out-of-date for the matching document.

The home page, however, isn't "wildly out of date". The "HTML page index" is
sporadically maintained: don't look at it. Look at
http://www.inter-locale.com . It currently says the editor's copy date is 3
April 2006 (which is yesterday). The actual editor's copy posted is dated
internally at 1 April 2006. The diff is an exact diff of the posted
documents using the rfcdiff tool.

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.