Subject: [Ltru] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltru-matching-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Matching of Language Tags
	Author(s)	: A. Phillips, M. Davis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltru-matching-12.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2006-4-10
	
This document describes different mechanisms for comparing and
matching language tags.  Possible algorithms for language negotiation
or content selection, filtering, and lookup are described.  This
document, in combination with RFC 3066bis (Ed.: replace "3066bis"
with the RFC number assigned to draft-ietf-ltru-registry-14),
replaces RFC 3066, which replaced RFC 1766.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ltru-matching-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-12.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Mark Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:17:50 -0700

Martin, how are we doing? Can we advance this now?

Mark

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: Mark Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 07:01:52 -0700

Mark Davis wrote (2006-04-11 12:17):
>> [email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body 
>> of the message.  You can also visit 
>> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce to change your 
>> subscription settings.
>>
>>
>> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or 
>> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>>
>>