Subject: [Ltru] Re: Progress

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:11:43 -0800

Frank Ellermann <nobody at xyzzy dot claranet dot de> wrote:

> IIRC you and/or Peter mentioned further modifications obsoleting 
> [draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis]-01.

There have been minor changes to the ISO 639-3 database (plus I guess 
some I haven't seen yet), that will be reflected in a draft-02. 
Additionally, two script subtags have been added to the existing 
Registry, and of course those have to be included in 4645bis as well. 
I'm not expecting any big structural changes that would affect 
convertibility to and from XML, but of course you never know.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages 

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru