Subject: [Ltru] Status of RFC 4645bis

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:31:07 -0800

Since posting draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-02, the only comments I've 
received about the draft or its proposed contents (other than the hex 
NCRs, which are an RFC 4646bis issue) were from Debbie, who mentioned 
some minor wording changes that I'm waiting for specifics on.

Does this mean everyone loves the draft and feels it's about ready to 
go?  The ISO 639-3 folks have been updating their data files in response 
to the issues I raised, and apparently the standard is ready to be 
published, possibly by the end of this month, so I'd like to prepare a 
draft-03 that would be ready for WG Last Call.  Please send any 
comments.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru