Subject: [Ltru] Re: Progress

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:03:28 -0800

Frank Ellermann <nobody at xyzzy dot claranet dot de> wrote:

> If you or Peter like to get a plausibility check based on my registry 
> to XML to validator.w3 approach you could publish the actual state 
> anyway (as I-D or proto-registry file).  Of course you can also do 
> that directly with the gawk script.

If anyone would like to try this:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-01.txt
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-01.txt
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-01.html

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages 

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:42:34 +0100

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-01.txt

Hi Doug, I'm sorry for being unclear, of course I did that already
with your 4645bis-01, compare http://purl.net/xyzzy/home/ltru

IIRC you and/or Peter mentioned further modifications obsoleting -01.

Frank

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:48:44 +0100

On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 01:03:28PM -0800,
 Doug Ewell <[email-masked]> wrote 

> http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-01.html

Is there a "clean", a "bare" version of the registry, without RFC
headers and footers so I can give it to my checking program?

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 06:08:10 -0800

> headers and footers so I can give it to my checking program?

There is now:

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/lstreg-4645bis-01.txt