Subject: [Ltru] Re: Announcement text

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:04:10 -0700

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at nic dot fr> wrote:

> Apart from that, as an IANA user, I would certainly *love* to have 
> registry notifications, wether in email or in Atom, and not only for 
> the LSR. But it is a more general IANA issue.

You could always take the easy way :-) and use a free service like 
WatchThatPage.com to send you an e-mail whenever the contents of 
http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry changes.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:10:49 -0700

I have not found that to be reliable.

-- 
Mark