Subject: [Ltru] examples of registration form...

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:53:04 -0700

All,

In editing today I noticed again that Section 3.3 (Maintenance of the 
Registry) contains an example registration form.

   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-07.html#maintreg

This is annoying in part because the actual registration form is not 
introduced until Section 3.5. Section 3.3 also repeats a number of 
things that appear in Section 3.5. I propose to do the following:

1. Remove the example form from Section 3.3, along with the preceding 
paragraph. Note that this information is already in Section 3.5.

2. Move the two paragraphs following the form to Section 3.5.

3. Move the three paragraphs now at the end of Section 3.3 (I moved them 
there sometime during draft-07's gestation) to Section 3.4 (Stability), 
since they deal with the stability of the grandfathered/redundant set.

4. Add two or three examples to a new document appendix of registration 
forms.

Thoughts?

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:20:46 -0700

+1

-- 
Mark

---

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:53:31 -0400

Addison Phillips scripsit:

> I propose to do the following:

+1 to all.

-- 
John Cowan <[email-masked]>             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Today an interactive brochure website, tomorrow a global content
management system that leverages collective synergy to drive "outside of
the box" thinking and formulate key objectives into a win-win game plan
with a quality-driven approach that focuses on empowering key players
to drive-up their core competencies and increase expectations with an
all-around initiative to drive up the bottom-line. --Alex Papadimoulis