Subject: Re: WG meeting at Vancouver IETF? (was: Re: [Ltru] LTRU Teleconference)

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:08:37 -0700

d) I'll not be able to attend an LTRU meeting at the Vancouver IETF

--
Doug Ewell * Fullerton, California, USA * RFC 4645 * UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:59:43 -0700

I see no need for the F2F (I think telecons work fine), and can't attend the
Vancouver meeting, so d.

Mark

-- 
Mark

---

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:13:36 -0400

> I see no need for the F2F (I think telecons work fine), and can't attend the

+1

-- 
John Cowan  http://ccil.org/~cowan    [email-masked]
There are books that are at once excellent and boring.  Those that at
once leap to the mind are Thoreau's Walden, Emerson's Essays, George
Eliot's Adam Bede, and Landor's Dialogues.  --Somerset Maugham

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:10:43 -0700

Hi -

As co-chair -

I believe we have a rough consensus to *not* request an ltru WG
session at the Vancouver IETF meeting.  So, everybody, PLEASE
recouble your efforts to wrap up the remaining issues.

Randy