Subject: [Ltru] Implementations of validating BCP 47 processors

From: Felix Sasaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:04:14 +0900

Hi all,

I am looking for validating implementations of BCP 47 processors. I 
looked at

http://www.langtag.net/

and found

http://www.bortzmeyer.org/gabuzomeu-parsing-language-tags.html .

Are there other validating processors, or do you know of plans 
(timelines) for their implementation?

Many thanks for the information in advance,

Felix

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:59:53 +0200

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 02:04:14PM +0900,
 Felix Sasaki <[email-masked]> wrote 

> (timelines) for their implementation?

I am not aware of others (which do not mean they don't exist).

It is quite possible that many hidden implementations are embedded in
a larger program and are not shipped separately.

Side note: Apache 2 does not use a validating processor since they
ship, in docs/conf/extra/httpd-languages.conf.in, an invalid language,
"ltz" (the language is registered but the valid subtag is "lb").