Subject: [Ltru] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 03:00:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to the Language Subtag Registry
	Author(s)       : D. Ewell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 896
	Date            : 2007-12-14

This memo defines the procedure used to update the IANA Language
Subtag Registry in conjunction with the publication of RFC 4646bis
[RFC EDITOR NOTE: replace with actual RFC number], for use in forming
tags for identifying languages.  As an Internet-Draft, it also
contained a complete replacement of the contents of the Registry to
be used by IANA in updating it.  To prevent confusion, this material
was removed before publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru