Subject: [Ltru] draft-10 on its way with more modifications...

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 21:28:53 -0800

All,

I'm submitting draft-10 in just a few minutes. The draft is already 
posted on Inter-Locale. In this version, I have incorporated additional 
edits to do away with extlang, adjusted the text related to maximum 
lengths, implemented Mark's Option #2, removed all normative text 
controlling registration of extlangs (other than a prohibition on their 
use), and inserted a paragraph describing what they used to be for.

All of this, of course, is editorial whimsy subject to the consensus of 
the WG. However, on the theory that actual text is easier and more 
fruitful to discuss than general observation, I've made the edits and 
sent them on their way.

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru