Subject: [Ltru] Re: The blunder of the year

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:59:29 -0800

(Hopefully the last cross-post on this topic)

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at nic dot fr> wrote:

>> The registry was updated yesterday (addition of many scripts like 
>> Armi) and File-Date was *not* modified :-(
>
> It was fixed yesterday by the new update (the Suppress-Script for 
> german languages).

This statement puzzled me, so I checked.  The only difference between 
today's LSR and yesterday's is that the File-Date has been corrected. 
There were no other changes to the content.  The Suppress-Script fields 
Stephane mentioned were added with the 2007-11-06 release.

Thanks to Amanda Baber at IANA for getting these changes in for us.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://home.roadrunner.com/~dewell
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:22:46 +0100

Doug Ewell wrote:

> This statement puzzled me, so I checked.

Me too (puzzled), thanks for checking.  From Stéphanes 
report I incorrectly deduced that they lost and found
again the Suppress-Scripts already added in November.

 Frank