Subject: [Ltru] Re: LTRU Milestones past due

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:22:00 -0800

Addison Phillips <addison at yahoo dash inc dot com> wrote:

> March? (!!) That should definitely be on the safe side. I think we're 
> close now to putting the document out. The major issues appear to be 
> resolved. We have some word-smithing to do.

Actually, ISO 639-3/RA has just announced on their home page 
(http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/) that their second review period has just 
ended, that the results are scheduled to be announced in mid-January, 
and that the next review period will be a year from now.

Considering the direct impact these results have on draft-4645bis, and 
considering how long we've waited already, I suggest we wait until the 
changes are announced in January and I can reflect them in a draft-04, 
which I hope will then be ready for WG Last Call.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://home.roadrunner.com/~dewell
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru