Subject: [Ltru] Fwd: LTRU Milestones past due

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:50:34 +0900

Dear LTRU WG,

I just got one more of these reminders. For the first time in
many months, I think we should be in a better position now to
estimate when we'll be able to reach these milestones.

To make a proposal, I'll propose March 2008, hoping that that's
on the safe side.

Regards,   Martin.

>To: "LTRU Chair" <[email-masked]>,"LTRU Chair" 
><[email-masked]>

>From: "WG Milestone Tracker" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: LTRU Milestones past due
>Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 02:30:03 -0500
>
>
>Dear LTRU Working Group Chair(s):
>
>Below is a list of the LTRU Working Group milestones that are past due.  
>Please be reminded that changes to existing milestones or due dates require 
>Area Director approval.  Therefore, please send comments, requests, or 
>status reports regarding these milestones directly to your Area Directors.
>
>To report that a milestone has been achieved, please send a message to 
>[email-masked] with the name of the milestone and the completion 
>date.  If you do not provide a completion date, then the completion date 
>recorded will be the date that your message is received.
>
>The IESG Secretariat
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Past Due Milestones:
>
>Jan 2007  Submit registry procedure update draft for IETF Last Call 
>Jan 2007  Submit registry data update draft for IETF Last Call 
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]     

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:16:54 -0800

March? (!!) That should definitely be on the safe side. I think we're 
close now to putting the document out. The major issues appear to be 
resolved. We have some word-smithing to do.

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.