Subject: [Ltru] draft-12 submitted...

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:56:40 -0700

I just now submitted draft-12 using the tool. Alas, since the tool 
doesn't pick up the author's data from our documents correctly, we are 
in the manual submission process. There is also the current moratorium 
due to IETF-71. Look for the updated draft to be officially posted after 
that.

Please note that I have also updated inter-locale with the submitted 
version:

   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-12.txt
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-12.html
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-12.xml

WDiff:

   http://tinyurl.com/2nybuo

Note: inter-locale.com may be down intermittently over the next few 
days. I'm having the DSL line upgraded.

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.
Chair -- W3C Internationalization Core WG

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru