Subject: [Ltru] Finishing up - prepare for second WG last call

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:07:30 -0600

Hi -

Though I am encouraged by the continued updates to the I-D for
RFC 4646 bis (after all, that means that *someone* is reading it)
we as a working group really need to finish this stuff.  To
paraphrase a well-known paradox: every specification has at least one
unnecessary statement, and every specification has at least one
error.  (Consequently, ....  :-)

I *really* want to be done with this.  When the next i-d update appears,
we'll begin a *ONE-WEEK* working group last call on both documents.
If no "show-stopping" problems are identified, we'll then hand the
documents to our Area Directors to take to the IESG.

Randy
ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru