Subject: [Ltru] Editor's copy of draft-4646bis updated...

From: "Phillips, Addison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:59:41 -0800

All,

I have just posted a draft-21 editor's copy on Inter-Locale. This has NOT been submitted to the IETF yet, per the co-chair's instructions. This version incorporates a few errata but not yet the reference to the Awfully New IPR RFC.

   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-21.html
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-21.txt
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-21.xml

Regards (for the editors)

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:09:14 -0700

"Phillips, Addison" <addison at amazon dot com> wrote:

> I have just posted a draft-21 editor's copy on Inter-Locale. This has 
> NOT been submitted to the IETF yet, per the co-chair's instructions. 
> This version incorporates a few errata but not yet the reference to 
> the Awfully New IPR RFC.

s/Awfully/Awful/

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ