Subject: [Ltru] LAST CALL REQUESTED

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 19:19:23 +0900

Hello Chris,

[I'm assuming you are the acting AD currently.
I'm cc'ing Alex so he knows what might be comming up for him.]

I'm glad to finally request IETF LAST CALL for
draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis(-10) and draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis(-21),
the two current WG documents of the LTRU WG.
The intended status of 4645bis is informational,
the intended status of 4646bis is BCP (BCP 47 together
with RFC 4647, which stays as it is).

I'm sending the shepherding documents in separate mails,
but I'm using this mail as a trigger; that's what Ted Hardie
told me to do when I did this thing last time.

If I need to do anything else, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Mark Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:33:02 -0700

BTW, can someone point me to the tool for viewing the last call status?

Mark