Subject: [Ltru] Nomination of Dough Ewell as Co-designated Expert

From: Michael Everson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:28:44 +0100

I nominate Doug Ewell, the incumbent, for the function of Co- 
designated Expert per the adoption of RFC 4646bis.  Doug has held this  
post for most of the period of RFC 4646 and has been invaluable in  
ensuring that certain non-linguistic technical matters involving the  
registry. Unlike me, Doug is very nearly perfect.... ;-)

I see no reason at this time to appoint anyone else.

Michael Everson * http://www.evertype.com/

---

From: "Debbie Garside" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:52:50 +0100

>> I see no reason at this time to appoint anyone else.

I Second!

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Michael Everson
Sent: 18 August 2009 14:29
To: [email-masked]; ietflang IETF Languages Discussion; LTRU Working Group
Subject: Nomination of Dough Ewell as Co-designated Expert

_______________________________________________
Ietf-languages mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.560 / Virus Database: 270.12.26/2116 - Release Date: 15/05/2009
06:16

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.560 / Virus Database: 270.12.26/2116 - Release Date: 15/05/2009
06:16