Subject: Re: [Ltru] Nomination of Michael Everson as Language Subtag Reviewer

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:00:45 -0600

John Cowan <cowan at ccil dot org> wrote:

> I nominate Michael Everson, the incumbent, for the function of 
> Language Subtag Reviewer per the adoption of RFC 4646bis.

Second.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

---

From: "Debbie Garside" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:53:11 +0100

Third! ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Doug
Ewell
Sent: 18 August 2009 06:01
To: LTRU Working Group; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Ltru] Nomination of Michael Everson as Language Subtag
Reviewer

Second.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.560 / Virus Database: 270.12.26/2116 - Release Date: 15/05/2009
06:16

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.560 / Virus Database: 270.12.26/2116 - Release Date: 15/05/2009
06:16