Subject: [Ltru] RFC 5645 on Update to the Language Subtag Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5645

        Title:      Update to the Language Subtag 
                    Registry 
        Author:     D. Ewell, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       September 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 27902
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5645.txt

This memo defines the procedure used to update the IANA Language
Subtag Registry, in conjunction with the publication of RFC 5646, for
use in forming tags for identifying languages.  This memo provides 
information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:44:26 -0700

Hi -

Both as co-chair and as a technical contributor, I'd like to
thank Doug for his tireless work on this massive (or at least,
massive until publication :-) undertaking, co-chair Martin for
shepherding this through the final weeks, and all the participants
in this working group for their contributions and patience in
bringing this work to a successful conclusion.

Randy

> From: <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 3:20 PM
> Subject: [Ltru] RFC 5645 on Update to the Language Subtag Registry
>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ltru mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru