Subject: [Lurk] BoF co-chairs...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 15:48:53 +0000

Hiya,

First, thanks to all who volunteered to help with running a BoF
at IETF95. I'm happy to say that Yaron Sheffer and Eric Burger
(cc'd on this) have agreed to help us all get organised and to
run a BoF session in B-A. Please thank them when you see them,
(or however else you want to thank them:-)

Note that the formal approval for the BoF session will happen
in an IESG/IAB phone meeting on Feb 26th, so the more that folks
can get done on the list before then the more likely it is that
the session will be approved. (But don't focus too much on that
date, I'm fairly confident that the IESG and IAB will be ok with
a non wg-forming session on this topic.)

You'll see more mail from Yaron and Eric shortly, and they'll be
editing the BoF description [1] to reflect list discussion and
plans for B-A as those evolve. (As of now [1] is mostly boilerplate
and text I copied from the list description and the list traffic -
expect that to change a good bit as our chairs figure stuff out.)

So - many thanks to Yaron and Eric and I hope to see plenty of
list traffic on this between now and IETF95.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki#Security