Subject: [Lurk] LURK BOF Virtual Interim Meeting: June 1, 2016

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 10:14:56 -0700

The Limited Use of Remote Keys (lurk) BOF will hold a virtual interim 
meeting on June 1, 2016 at 0900 EDT (1300 UTC).

Interim LURK BOF
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
9:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  3 hrs

Join WebEx meeting:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2e02b106d10e0716c7e596fb97e6e5af
Meeting number:	644 206 627
Meeting password:	nothing

Join by phone
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 644 206 627
Toll-free calling restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9bd59ae67436e90c43ac1fa17ffd7732
(Cannot add from mobile devices.)

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com <http://help.webex.com/>.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the 
session.