Subject: [Lurk] FW: New Version Notification for draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-01.txt

From: "Erb, Samuel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 02:30:42 +0000

Forwarding to the mailing list.
Thanks,
Sam

From:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date:  Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 10:54 PM
To:  "Erb, Samuel" <[email-masked]>, "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  New Version Notification for draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rich Salz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-erb-lurk-rsalg
Revision: 01
Title: A PFS-preserving protocol for LURK
Document date: 2016-05-28
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-erb-lurk-rsalg/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol between a content provider and an
   external key owner that enables the provider to act as a TLS
   termination end-point for the key owner, without having the key
   actually being provisioned at the provider.

   The protocol between the two preserves forward secrecy, and is also
   designed to prevent the use of the key owner as a general-purpose
   signing oracle which would make it complicit in attacks against uses
   of the very keys it is trying to protect.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat