Subject: [Lwip] Doodle for Lightweight TCP/IP barbof at IETF78

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:05:11 +0800

Hi All,

The purpose of this bar BoF is to further discuss the interests and
directions for future work in the area.  We plan to have a light meeting in
the bar or places of interest, instead of in meeting rooms.

In case you are about to attend this Bar-BoF, please indicate
your availabilities by 21 July 2010, on Doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/xhf2qn8xf2b5dssz

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Zhen

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:06:51 -0400

On 07/16/2010 06:05 AM, Zhen Cao wrote:
> directions for future work in the area.  We plan to have a light 
> meeting in the bar or places of interest, instead of in meeting rooms.

With the work being done recently on HIP:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moskowitz-hip-rfc5201-bis-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moskowitz-hip-rg-dex-01.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-urien-hip-tag-03.txt

I was discussing with Eve Schooler (who will not be attending IETF) that:

"Perhaps we initiate the Internet of Things WG and a review of the HIP 
is its first chartered task, since identity is fundamental to anything 
going forward."