Subject: [Lwip] Internet of Things Hacking Meet

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:02:31 +0300

We would like to invite interested implementors for an informal session 
to interop test, play & demo, further develop your Things and for a 
general chat with other implementors. This is not a working group 
session or place to run presentations. If you happen to be around at the 
time and have some gear to bring or software on your laptop, do join us 
and maybe something interesting will come out of it. The event is 
intended for people implementing something around the Internet of Things 
space. For instance, I am personally interested in home networking and 
automation and will bring some COAP, IPv6, and 1-wire stuff, but other 
people are probably interested in other areas and protocols as well.

We understand that this is a late announcement, and everyone has lots of 
other things on their agenda as well. For that purpose Hannes and I have 
reserved two nights to make it a bit more likely that people can drop 
by. The times are Saturday, July 23rd, 5PM to 8PM and Sunday, July 24th, 
7PM to 9PM. Exact location is to be announced later, but it is in the 
IETF meeting hotel in Quebec City.

Jari Arkko
Hannes Tschofenig

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 06:26:11 -0400

Today Saturday we will be at room 301 A from 5PM to 8PM. Note that there 
will be another meeting finishing at 5PM in the same room. Tomorrow 
Sunday we will be at 304 B from 7PM to 9PM. This is the IESG meeting room.

Jari

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 16:48:26 -0400

An update: We are also today at the same room as yesterday: 301A. Welcome!

Jari

Jari Arkko kirjoitti:
> Today Saturday we will be at room 301 A from 5PM to 8PM. Note that 
> there will be another meeting finishing at 5PM in the same room. 
> Tomorrow Sunday we will be at 304 B from 7PM to 9PM. This is the IESG 
> meeting room.
>
> Jari
>
> _______________________________________________
> Roll mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll
>