Subject: [Lwip] Call for adoption of the lwig-terminology draft

From: "Cao Zhen \(CZ\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:27:25 +0800

Dear All, 

At Atlanta, we discussed the lwig terminology draft
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-lwig-terms-00.txt), which is short
but immediate catch of the terminologies used in IETF works on lightweight
protocols. 

We have discussed with area directors about adding this to the mile stones
of the working group. 

As its characteristics, we would like to push the document forward to make
it officially referable to the industrial. 

This message starts a one-week call for adoption of this document. Please
feedback your opinion before Next Tuesday. 

Thank you very much

-Zhen & Robert

---

From: "Dijk, Esko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 12:40:34 +0000

I support adoption as a WG document. This is indeed exactly the type of document needed as a common reference for Lwig.
Maybe a next version could explain me the Lwig/Lwip name duality ;-)

Esko Dijk

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cao Zhen (CZ)
Sent: Tuesday 5 February 2013 4:27
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Lwip] Call for adoption of the lwig-terminology draft

Dear All,

At Atlanta, we discussed the lwig terminology draft (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-lwig-terms-00.txt), which is short but immediate catch of the terminologies used in IETF works on lightweight protocols.

We have discussed with area directors about adding this to the mile stones of the working group.

As its characteristics, we would like to push the document forward to make it officially referable to the industrial.

This message starts a one-week call for adoption of this document. Please feedback your opinion before Next Tuesday.

Thank you very much

-Zhen & Robert

_______________________________________________
Lwip mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip

________________________________
The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

---

From: Bert Greevenbosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 02:03:35 +0000

+1 for WG adoption

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cao Zhen (CZ)
Sent: 05 February 2013 11:27
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Lwip] Call for adoption of the lwig-terminology draft

Dear All, 

Thank you very much

-Zhen & Robert

---

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:59:52 +0100

+1
Emmanuel

---

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:15:44 +0100

+1

Carles

---

From: Robert Cragie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:39:26 +0000

The call for adoption of the lwig-terminology draft has now ended. The 
result is that we have consensus to go forward with this as a new 
working group document.

Carsten and Mehmet: Please submit a draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-00.

Zhen and Robert