Subject: [Lwip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-arkko-lwig-cellular-00.txt

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:32:23 +0200

Hi all,

We have re-submitted our draft about Building Power-Efficient CoAP 
Devices for Cellular (previously known as draft-arkko-core-cellular). As 
discussed during the previous meetings, this work fits better to the 
LWIG WG than CoRE WG.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-arkko-lwig-cellular-00.txt
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 01:21:57 -0800
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
CC: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-arkko-lwig-cellular-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-arkko-lwig-cellular
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Building Power-Efficient CoAP Devices for Cellular Networks
Creation date:	 2013-02-18
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 17
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-lwig-cellular-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-lwig-cellular
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-lwig-cellular-00

Abstract:
    This memo discusses the use of the Constrained Application Protocol
    (CoAP) protocol in building sensors and other devices that employ
    cellular networks as a communications medium.  Building communicating
    devices that employ these networks is obviously well known, but this
    memo focuses specifically on techniques necessary to minimize power
    consumption.

The IETF Secretariat