Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:43:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Terminology for Constrained Node Networks
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
                          Mehmet Ersue
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-04-22

Abstract:
   The Internet Protocol Suite is increasingly used on small devices
   with severe constraints, creating constrained node networks.  This
   document provides a number of basic terms that have turned out to be
   useful in the standardization work for constrained environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-terminology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/