Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 04:53:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Terminology for Constrained Node Networks
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Mehmet Ersue
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   The Internet Protocol Suite is increasingly used on small devices
   with severe constraints on power, memory and processing resources,
   creating constrained node networks.  This document provides a number
   of basic terms that have turned out to be useful in the
   standardization work for constrained node networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-terminology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:13:43 +0100

We updated the document some more based on IESG comments.

Please do have a look at: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-07

Grüße, Carsten