Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-coap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:50:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CoAP Implementation Guidance
        Authors         : Matthias Kovatsch
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-coap-03.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is designed for resource-
   constrained nodes and networks such as sensor nodes in a low-power
   lossy network (LLN).  Yet to implement this Internet protocol on
   Class 1 devices (as per RFC 7228, ~ 10 KiB of RAM and ~ 100 KiB of
   ROM) also lightweight implementation techniques are necessary.  This
   document provides lessons learned from implementing CoAP for tiny,
   battery-operated networked embedded systems.  In particular, it
   provides guidance on correct implementation of the CoAP specification
   RFC 7252, memory optimizations, and customized protocol parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-coap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-coap-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-coap-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/