Subject: [Lwip] Call for adoption of draft-aks-lwig-crypto-sensors-01

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 08:30:34 +0800

Deal All,

At Lwig Berlin IETF96 session, the poll for the adoption of
draft-aks-lwig-crypto-sensors-01 is pretty positive.  ( around 20
people voiced the support and there was no objection ).

This message starts a TWO week call for adoption of this draft (in
case people will be on vocations after their IETF week).

Kind note: it is definitely necessary to express your opinion again on
this list even though you have already done that on the session.

Please state your opinion before August 8th, 2016.

Many thanks,
Zhen

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 17:26:03 +0800

As an individual (co-chair hat off), I read the draft and find a lot
useful information, that why I'd like to support the adoption.

Thanks for the work.

Cheers,
Zhen