Subject: [Lwip] The LWIG WG has placed draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 01:34:50 -0700

The LWIG WG has placed draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks in state
Call For Adoption By WG Issued (entered by Zhen Cao)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks/

Comment:
The document has received sufficient support of adoption at both IETF98 and
IETF99 meetings.  The document has got many reviews with comments and
questions, which is good because many people care.  The call would like to
confirm that this document is heading at the right direction, and can be
served as the basis for future work.

---

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:52:12 +0300

Hi

I have read this draft. I find this draft relevant for the working 
group. I was happy to see in the presentation during IETF 99 on how the 
different constrained OS implement the TCP stack.

+1 for adoption call.

--Mohit
On 08/11/2017 11:34 AM, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Lwip mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip

---

From: Rahul Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:51:26 +0000 (UTC)

+1
I ve reviewed two versions of this draft and I feel that the work is 
relevant and will be useful for implementors. It incorporates design 
traits of different open sources which will help in design choices.

Will continue reading/reviewing this work in the future.

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 17:00:29 +0200

Sorry for my late response (due to vacation).

As mentioned in my review posted to the list (see
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lwip/current/msg00792.html), I
believe that this draft is a good starting point for a working group
document.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 10:25:48 +0800

Thank you ALL, for the feedback.

This concludes the call and I have sent the message via the
datatracker to inform the authors to upload this draft as a wg-doc.
Thank the authors for the valuable contribution.

BR,
Zhen