Subject: [Lwip] Constrained Node/Network Cluster @ IETF101: "FINAL" AGENDA

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 00:04:48 -0800

Here is my usual eclectic condensed agenda based on the "FINAL" AGENDA
for IETF101.  Remember that "FINAL" means this will be the basis for
printed agenda sheets, there is still some potential for changes after
that.

SUIT is now on top of CORE (!??).

(Also, ICE has moved.)  The painful ones this time include: DINRG
vs. ACE, CBOR vs. TEEP, ROLL vs. traveling to OCF/WoT; also CORE
vs. ANIMA, CORE vs. QUIC, CORE vs. SECDISPATCH.

All times are actually in GMT (UTC+0000, DST only starts in London on
March 25).  (You can always get pure UTC times on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda-utc, for those who want to
listen from remote.)

Grüße, Carsten

SATURDAY/SUNDAY
-- Hackathon (including various interops)

MONDAY, March 19, 2018

0930-1200  Morning Session I
Blenheim	ART	dispatch	Dispatch WG - 0930-1100 Joint with ARTAREA
Sandringham	INT	ipwave	IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG
Palace C	IRTF***	dinrg	Decentralized Internet Infrastructure Proposed RG
Viscount	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG
Balmoral	SEC ***	ace	Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Richm_Chl_Tow	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Viscount	INT	6man	IPv6 Maintenance WG
Buckingham	SEC ***	suit	Software Updates for Internet of Things WG
Sandringham	TSV	quic	QUIC WG

1550-1720  Afternoon Session II
Sandringham	INT	intarea	Internet Area Working Group WG
Balmoral	IRTF	cfrg	Crypto Forum
Viscount	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG

1740-1840  Afternoon Session III
Balmoral	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG
Sandringham	TSV	tsvarea	Transport Area Open Meeting

TUESDAY, March 20, 2018

0930-1200  Morning Session I
Viscount	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Sandringham	IRTF	maprg	Measurement and Analysis for Protocols
Buckingham	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Blenheim	SEC	secdispatch	Security Dispatch WG

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Park Suite	ART ***	cbor	Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG
Palace C	ART	ice	Interactive Connectivity Establishment WG
Buckingham	IRTF	panrg	Path Aware Networking Proposed RG
Richm_Chl_Tow	RTG	rift	Routing In Fat Trees WG
Balmoral	SEC ***	teep	Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning BOF

1550-1820  Afternoon Session II
Balmoral	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Park Suite	IRTF	icnrg	Information-Centric Networking

WEDNESDAY, March 21, 2018

0930-1200  Morning Session I
Viscount	INT ***	lpwan	IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG
Sandringham	IRTF	irtfopen	IRTF Open Meeting
Blenheim	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG
Park Suite	TSV	taps	Transport Services WG

1330-1500  Afternoon Session I
Viscount	INT ***	6tisch	IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG
Richm_Chl_Tow	RTG	bier	Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG
Park Suite	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG
Palace C	TSV	rmcat	RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG

1520-1650  Afternoon Session II
Park Suite	INT ***	lwig	Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG
Buckingham	SEC	acme	Automated Certificate Management Environment WG
Viscount	SEC	tokbind	Token Binding WG

1710-1940  IETF Plenary - Sandringham

THURSDAY, March 22, 2018

0930-1200  Morning Session I
Buckingham	INT	dnssd	Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  WG
Park Suite	RTG ***	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG
Sandringham	TSV	quic	QUIC WG

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Buckingham	INT ***	6lo	IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG
Sandringham	SEC	saag	Security Area Open Meeting

1550-1750  Afternoon Session II
Blenheim	IRTF***	t2trg	Thing-to-Thing
Sandringham	RTG	rtgarea	Routing Area Open Meeting
Buckingham	SEC	mls	Messaging Layer Security BOF
Balmoral	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

1810-1910  Afternoon Session III
Blenheim	ART	uta	Using TLS in Applications WG
Park Suite	RTG	babel	Babel routing protocol WG
Balmoral	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

FRIDAY, March 23, 2018

0930-1130  Morning Session I
Sandringham	INT	homenet	Home Networking WG
Blenheim	RTG	detnet	Deterministic Networking WG
Viscount	RTG ***	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG

1150-1320  Afternoon Session I
Blenheim	RTG	detnet	Deterministic Networking WG - 1150 - 1430

1330-1730  @ OCF meeting venue (Prague, colocated with W3C WoT)
-- Joint meeting of OCF, W3C WoT, and T2TRG (UTC+01:00 times)