Subject: [Lwip] Preliminary agenda for LWIG @ IETF 104

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:34:01 +0000

Dear all,

Based on the presentation requests received so far, we have prepared the preliminary agenda for LWIG @ IETF 104.

The agenda is now available online: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-lwig-00 and copied below for convenience.

Zhen and Mohit

LWIG WG Meeting
IETF 104 - Prague

Room:     Athens/Barcelona
Date:     Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 11:20-12:20
Chairs:   Zhen Cao, Mohit Sethi
AD:       Suresh Krishnan
Presentation materials: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/session/lwig

===============================================================================

Meetecho for remote participants: https://www.meetecho.com/ietf104/lwig/
Etherpad for notes: https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-104-lwig?useMonospaceFont=true

1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing (Chairs, 5 min)
    Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing

LWIG Agenda:
--------------

2.  Carlos: TCP Usage Guidance in the Internet of Things (IoT) (10 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-05

3.  Rahul: Neighbor Management Policy for 6LoWPAN  (15 min)
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-03

4.  Rene (remote): Alternative Elliptic Curve Representations (10 min)
        https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-01

5. John: Comparison of CoAP Security Protocols (15 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-security-protocol-comparison-03