Subject: [Lwip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-03.txt

From: Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 21:43:35 -0400

Dear colleagues:

I updated the lwig-curve-representations draft, which now includes 
extensive examples. Stanislav Smyshlyaev was so kind to offer to check 
numerical values in the examples and check whether he is satisfied with 
how the draft accommodates the remarks from his earlier review.

Chairs: I believe the draft is ready. (Obviously, I welcome further 
review. Should editorial glitches be found, I will of course update.)

Best regards, Rene

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-03.txt
Date: 	Sat, 23 Mar 2019 18:35:02 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Rene Struik <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rene Struik and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations
Revision: 03
Title: Alternative Elliptic Curve Representations
Document date: 2019-03-23
Group: lwig
Pages: 59
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-03.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-03
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-03

Abstract:
This document specifies how to represent Montgomery curves and
(twisted) Edwards curves as curves in short-Weierstrass form and
illustrates how this can be used to carry out elliptic curve
computations using existing implementations of, e.g., ECDSA and ECDH
using NIST prime curves.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat