Subject: [Lwip] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:13:44 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS.

Original comments, since resolved:

Please address the tsv review comments.

Sec 4.2.3
 s/Disabling Delayed ACKs at the
   sender allows an immediate ACK/Disabling Delayed ACKs at the
   request sender allows an immediate ACK

Sec 4.3.1
   When a multiple-segment window is used, the receiver will need to
   manage the reception of possible out-of-order received segments,
   requiring sufficient buffer space.

It's worth pointing out here that even a 1 MSS window should also manage
out-of-order arrival, as the sender may send multiple sub-MSS packets that fit
in the window. (On the other hand, the receiver is free to simply drop the
out-of-order segment, thus forcing a retransmission).

Sec 4.3.3.1
s/since with SACK recovery/since SACK recovery